Arches and Palm Trees Mural
In Lake Como, there is a varied and mesmerizing natural beauty together with architecture of luxurious hotels that is part of the rich Italian lifestyle. From a hotel in Lake Como, where stood arches with a view to the lake, images of palm trees were inserted to bring a feeling of being in a tropical forest.
As a world traveler, Canadian artist Marlene Luce brings to light the beauty of the natural world.
• Usage: Residential and commercial
• Strip width: 52 inches (132cm)
• Pattern Repeat: None - Printed as a mural
• Paper type: High-quality ecological alternative to vinyl, ecological, zero PVC, Class "A" fire rating, contributes to LEED certification, GreenGuard Gold Certification
• Finish: Stucco effect mat non-woven wallpaper
• Washable: With water and soap
• Installation: Paste the wall, 1" Overlaps, Double cutting suggested for invisible seams
Measurement & Order
How to Measure
• Roughly draw your wall plan on a sheet
• Use a measuring tape to measure your wall following this method: Always measure the longest and widest parts of the wall and ignore any obstacle like doors, windows, beams, slopes. These will be trimmed away during installation. If you have a curved wall, make your measuring tape follow the surface of the wall to measure the width.